(OnlineEd – Portland, OR) – Try us for absolutely free! No strings or gimmicks:
Washington real estate licensees are required to take 30 hours of continuing education for Washington real estate broker license renewal, including a 3 hour “Current Issues in Washington Real Estate” course. When it comes to quality, our courses speak for themselves, and with our 3-hour “Current Issues” course available for FREE, why wouldn’t you give us a look?
- We’re local! OnlineEd is a NW company based in Portland, OR.
- Approved by the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- This free course covers the 3 hour “Current Issues” topic required by the state of Washington.
- Online, self-paced delivery method. Take courses when it works with your schedule. Compatible with PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
- We report completions to the Washington DoL within one business day!
- Our 3 hour course is 100% free! If you like OnlineEd, consider us for your remaining 27 hours of license renewal continuing education.
New to OnlineEd? Try Before You Buy!
Washington Real Estate Continuing Education Guidelines
All real estate licensees must complete at least 30 hours of continuing education during the two-year licensing term. The Department of Licensing mandates that real estate brokers in Washington are required to take a law update course at license renewal to ensure they are current on the issues facing licensees practicing real estate within the state.
For more information, visit the Washington State Department of Licensing website, or call OnlineEd customer support at 1-866-519-9597.
This school is approved under chapter 18.85 RCW; inquiries regarding this or any other real estate school may be made to the: Washington State Department of Licensing, Real Estate Program, P.O. Box 9015, Olympia, Washington 98507-9015
Free offer expires without further notice.
For more information about OnlineEd and their education for real estate brokers, principal brokers, property managers, and mortgage brokers, visit www.OnlineEd.com.
This article was published on March 18, 2015. All information contained in this posting is deemed correct and current as of this date, but is not guaranteed by the author and may have been obtained by third-party sources. Due to the fluid nature of the subject matter, regulations, requirements and laws, prices and all other information may or may not be correct in the future and should be verified if cited, shared or otherwise republished.
Joseph is a graduate of Oregon State University. When he isn’t at work, he stays busy with music and recreational sports.