OnlineEd is launching a new course today focused on California foreclosures. This course will help you become better familiar with distressed properties and the foreclosure process from a real estate agents perspective.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Remember and recall the foreclosure process, specifically the difference between judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
- Define and understand statutory right of redemption (certain states).
- Identify due process for borrowers and required time frames for notices, hearings, and evictions (varies from state to state).
- Understand the agent’s role in the process: CMAs, BPOs, Trash Outs, Cash for Keys, securing the property, inspecting, and management.
- Identify issues associated with being a foreclosure agent, including broker’s policy, E & O insurance, etc.
- Analyze foreclosure business and make an informed decision about this specialty.
Sign up here today!