(OnlineEd, InlineEd) – The InlineEd system is an easy to use compliance management system developed for the mortgage industry to help it comply with Anti-Money Laundering, Suspicious Activities Reports, Bank Secrecy Act, and continuing education or education for new employees. InlineEd, which is developed and operated by OnlineEd, is specifically for residential mortgage loan originators and lenders. It can help your company to:
● Train company personnel;
● Track and retain training records;
● Manage policies and procedures documents; and
● Make policies and procedures available to employees.
● Compliance Engine – This central system lets you define what training employees need to take and produce reports on who has completed the training. The flexible system allows you create requirements that must be met in certain time frames; either once (like new-employee training)
or at regular intervals (like continuing education). You can easily assign training to entire departments of your company in just a few clicks..
● Policies & Procedures – You can upload your policy and procedures documents in any format and make them available to employees. Our simple file upload is online, cloud-based, versioncontrolled, author-controlled, and has redundant backups for security. It’s also indexed so that
you can search for key terms.
● Learning Management System – InlineEd features OnlineEd’s seasoned learning management system. Designed to meet a variety of regulator agency requirements, it can handle any configuration of written material, video, audio, quizzes, polls, questions, and bulletin-board style discussions.
● Course Development Services – We understand you don’t want to spend your valuable time learning how to use software just to get your company training online. That’s why we do it for you! We can take your material and transform it into an online course or you can simply use the
courses we already have developed to meet important industry standards.
OnlineEd, Inc. has been offering online vocational training since 1998. Years of developing and maintaining online learning management software for the mortgage and real estate markets has given us an edge in developing compliance training and tracking products designed specifically for the mortgage industry. We fully understand the nature of the mortgage industry is change and remain committed to maintaining and updating the system with new and exciting features. We are also interested in your input. If you have special needs or feature requests, we are happy to
work with you to make InlineEd your company’s compliance management system.
To learn more about InlineEd, please visit www.InlineEd.com or give OnlineEd a call at 866.519.9597. To learn more about OnlineEd, please visit www.OnlineEd.com.
Jeff Sorg, an Oregon licensed Principal Broker, is a co-founder of OnlineEd®, a Web-based vocational school founded in 1997 where he also serves as Corporate Secretary, Chief Operating Officer, and School Director. Sorg holds vocational instructor licenses for real estate education in Oregon, Washington, California, Flordia, and Nevada and has authored numerous pre-licensing and continuing education courses in those states. Sorg holds the International Distance Education Certification Center’s CDEi Designation for distance education, originally awarded in 2008.
OnlineEd® provides real estate, mortgage broker, insurance, and contractor pre-license, post-license, continuing education, career enhancement, and professional development and designation courses over the Internet.