(Jeff Sorg, OnlineEd) – Zillow Group today announced that the largest multiple listing service in the country, California Regional MLS, along with 17 additional MLS partners, have signed agreements to send their listings directly to Zillow® and Trulia®. This brings thousands of new listings directly to both sites. Two of the largest real estate franchisors in the country, Realogy and Keller Williams also established direct feeds to assure the flow of their listings remain uninterrupted.
Some of other new partners include:
- Alaska MLS – Anchorage, Alaska
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. – Los Angeles, Calif.
- Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® – Brunswick, Ga.
- Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS – Greater Lansing, Mich.
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS – Las Vegas, Nev.
- Gulf Coast MLS – Mobile, Ala.
- MIBOR Service Corporation – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Middle Georgia MLS – Macon, Ga.
- North Central Mississippi Realtors – Oxford, Miss.
- North Carolina Mountains MLS – Fletcher, NC
- Northern New England Real Estate Network– Concord, NH
- Northwest Mississippi Association of REALTORS – Nesbit, Miss.
- Russellville BOR – Russellville, Ark.
- Santa Fe Association of REALTORS Inc. – Santa Fe, NM
- South Central Board of REALTORS – Rolla, Mo.
- Tillamook County MLS – Tillamook, Ore.
- Western Arizona Realtors Data Exchange – Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- West Central Association of Realtors MN – Willmar, Minn.
For more information about OnlineEd and their education for real estate brokers, principal brokers, property managers, and mortgage brokers, visit www.OnlineEd.com.
This article was published on March 13, 2015. All information contained in this posting is deemed correct and current as of this date, but is not guaranteed by the author and may have been obtained by third-party sources. Due to the fluid nature of the subject matter, regulations, requirements and laws, prices and all other information may or may not be correct in the future and should be verified if cited, shared or otherwise republished.
Jeff Sorg, an Oregon licensed Principal Broker, is a co-founder of OnlineEd®, a Web-based vocational school founded in 1997 where he also serves as Corporate Secretary, Chief Operating Officer, and School Director. Sorg holds vocational instructor licenses for real estate education in Oregon, Washington, California, Flordia, and Nevada and has authored numerous pre-licensing and continuing education courses in those states. Sorg holds the International Distance Education Certification Center’s CDEi Designation for distance education, originally awarded in 2008.
OnlineEd® provides real estate, mortgage broker, insurance, and contractor pre-license, post-license, continuing education, career enhancement, and professional development and designation courses over the Internet.